Last updated: February 18, 2021
Collecting Your PII
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain PII that can be used to contact or identify You. PII may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact details, such as your full name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number;
- Usernames and passwords;
- IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Payment information;
- Comments, feedback, posts and other content submitted to staff; and
- Interests and communication preferences including marketing permissions, where appropriate.
Receiving PII from Third Parties
We may receive information about you from other sources and combine that information with the PII we collect directly from you. For example, we may receive payment information from the organization you use to pay us in order to correct our records.
Purposes for Processing PII
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account as well as Your registration as a user of the Service.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- The administrative processes (and related communication) carried out between 3EDGE Asset Management and its service providers/third parties to provide You with Your Services.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- Any legal or regulatory requirement, including to secure and protect data and PII.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which PII held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Sharing your PII
Your PII may be provided to other organizations we work with for business purposes and legitimate efforts to comply with various laws and regulations. This section details that sharing of your PII.
Sharing PII with Third Parties
We do not and will not sell your PII. If we share your PII with third parties performing services for us, or acting on our behalf, we will not allow them to use your information for other purposes, and we will contractually require them to protect your information.
We may share your PII with our affiliates, business partners, and other third parties. We may do so for the purposes of operating our business, delivering and improving the Services we provide to you, as well as for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law such as sending marketing and other communications related to our business.
We may share your PII with third parties for a variety of additional purposes including, but not limited to:
- Within 3EDGE Asset Management and our affiliates and subsidiaries for data processing or storage purposes;
- With business partners and suppliers to provide Services and help facilitate transactions (including processing orders, event registrations, data storage, marketing communications and customer support); or
- In response to a request from law enforcement, government authorities, or other third parties as necessary to comply with legal process or to meet national security requirements.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We use various technologies to collect other types of information, including PII, automatically. For example, in order to measure the usefulness and efficiency of our Sites, we automatically track certain information from all visitors to our Sites. The types of information we might track may include the Internet address that you just came from, which Internet address you go to, what browser you are using, your IP address, your internet service provider, date and timestamp information, or clickstream information.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Retention of your PII
Security of your PII
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural security measures that comply with applicable legal and regulatory standards to safeguard your PII. Access to such information is restricted to those employees who are trained in the proper handling of client information and have a legitimate business need to access that information. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the PII you submit to us, whether that information is in transit or at rest. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to make certain additional disclosures and provides California residents with the ability to request additional information about their PII. If you are a California resident and it is determined that the CCPA applies to you, this section details those rights, how you may exercise them, and what 3EDGE Asset Management will do in response.
Please note that the rights under the CCPA do not apply to PII collected, processed, sold or disclosed pursuant to Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (Public Law 106-102) and Fair Credit Reporting Act (12 CFR 1022).
If you are an individual who resides in California and whose PII is collected and processed by 3EDGE Asset Management, you may have the right to:
- Request that we disclose, free of charge, the categories and specifics of the PII we collect about California residents, the sources from which the PII was collected (and/or, if applicable, sell or otherwise disclose to a third party), and the business purpose for collecting PII.
- Choose to opt-out of the sale of PII. Currently, however, 3EDGE Asset Management does not sell PII.
- Request that we delete the PII we have collected. Following our verification of the request, we will comply with the request and delete any or all the PII in our possession that we collected from the California resident and/or any or all such PII in the possession of our service providers, unless otherwise restricted by law or regulation.
Non-Discrimination for Exercising Your PII Rights
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
Verifying Your Identity
If you choose to contact us with a request, you will need to provide us with identifying information that matches the PII we currently have about you.
You have the right to appoint an authorized agent to exercise your rights on your behalf. If you would like to do so, please contact 3EDGE Asset Management at 844-903-3343.
For consumers with disabilities who need to access this policy in an alternative format, please contact 3EDGE Asset Management at 844-903-3343.
"Do Not Track" Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
However, some third-party websites do keep track of Your browsing activities. If You are visiting such websites, You can set Your preferences in Your web browser to inform websites that You do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of Your web browser.
Your California Privacy Rights (California's Shine the Light Law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California’s Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their PII with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
If you’d like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if You are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
From time to time we may update this privacy notice. If revisions are made to the privacy notice, we will update the statement with a new revision date.