Make An Impact
We value unique skills, passions and perspectives. Join a dynamic team dedicated to helping our clients and making a difference in our communities.
Here are our current open positions:
Interested applicants can email their resume to email@example.com
Senior Associate, Operations & Client Service
As the Senior Associate, you will be responsible for several key client service and operations functions for 3EDGE. The core responsibility of this role is to manage all incoming client requests and coordinate communication between clients and the Business Development/Sales Team.
As part of a dynamic team, you will take on a hands-on role in providing excellent client service to 3EDGE’s clients. Key attributes of success and progression in this role will be to support the internal Business Development team in ways that allow them to focus on growing the business and AUM. This role reports to the Vice President of Operations and Client Service.
Areas of Responsibility
- Coordinate all 3EDGE client onboarding by sending new account paperwork and ensuring all proper documentation is received back
- Cultivate relationships with clients and advisors through effective and consistent communication regarding new account status, transfer status, and money movement
- Monitor CRM dashboards throughout the day such as account paperwork processes and client cases
- Ensure various data points are accurate within custodial sites and portfolio management
- Ensure all completed paperwork is saved to electronic files for compliance reasons
- Verbally confirm money movement requests directly with clients including high dollar amountsand process wires accurately to outside bank accounts
- Process client transactions (transfers, communicating to trading team re: maintaining minimumcash balance for recurring cash needs, etc.)
- Maintain precise and detailed notes regarding client conversations in CRM for compliance andrelationship management purposes
- Manage the customer portal which includes setting up new clients to view account performance
- Project management of daily, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc processes including RequiredMinimum Distribution project management
- Take leading project management role at direction of CCO to produce and review various ad hocGIPS verification reporting items such as billing statements, holdings reports, etc.
- Serve as the primary back up for VP, Ops & CS from business continuity standpoint
- Assist VP with daily management of Administrator, Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Holds Series 65 Registered Investment Advisory Law Exam
- Excellent attention to detail, project management, organizational and communication skills
- In this role you are encouraged to proactively identify and follow through on areas for
- Strong Excel Skills to project manage large data sets
- 4-6 years of experience at a financial services firm